International Journal of Scientific Footprints IJSF adopts the Committee on Publication Ethics (COPE) guidelines on publication ethics and observes them strictly. Our contributors must confirm the following:
- that the submitted manuscript is original work of author(s);
- that author(s) has submitted unpublished manuscript;
- that neither the manuscript, nor any part of it, has been submitted elsewhere for publication;
- the the origin of sources of data used in the manuscript is true to the best of his/her knowledge;
- that any error and omission discovered in the manuscript after its submission to the editorial board shall promptly be communicated to the Editor of International Journal of Scientific Footprints IJSF; and
- in case if there is any conflict of interest it shall clearly be communicated.